Sunday, March 18, 2007

In the black. Finally!!!

I'm not there yet, but I'm sooo damn close. I've been in credit card debt for the last 8 years. I don't even want to guess how much I've lined some a-hole's pockets with interest charges. I just sold my "extra" supercharger for a very nice $1500. That will pay off the credit card with money to spare. I'm just waiting for the cash to transfer from Paypal. Then it's off to the CC.

It feels good to no longer "owe" someone. I can finally start saving for a shiny new car.

As for my current car... It's going to be difficult to ward off the speed bug. I could max out my credit card and have everything done in a month. I just need to take my time on my car. It will happen and when it does it will be gooood.

1 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

Patience.

Self Control...

yeah, things I know nothing about.

:)
black's a good color though.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home