Friday, December 01, 2006

Snow Day!!!!

Woohoo!!! No workie for me today! I may have called in sick before they told me but... WooHoo anyway!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now I'm watching the weather dweebs pre-empt shows to show me slow traffic. Absolutely breathtaking footage! I'm gooing to get all of the VCRs in my apartment recording every news channel. I mean it never snows in Wisconsin in December. Fucking retards.

You should have seen the weaher babe on Telemundo this morning. WOW!

If I'm gonna be forced to watch weather, I'll pick the brunette goddess with a massive rack. ...drool...

Look it's still snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also don't get how 80% of WI population forgets to drive in snow EVERY YEAR! HOW?!?!?!? Are you that fucking stupid? Drive slow. Give yourself time. Completely clean off your windows before going anywhere and turn on your defrosters. Is it really that difficult?

And, yes, I do point and laugh at every SUV and truck that I see in the ditch. All the technology in the world can't fix a dumbass driver. Well except for a gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home