Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Something good needs to happen.

I'm friggin' broke. I hate being broke. I also hate it when I have unexpected expenses.

I noticed last Monday that both of my rear tires were down to the steel belts. (This is extrememly bad.) That means that either tire could have blown at any time. I HAD to buy tires ASAP. There wasn't an option. I'm still not confident enough to drive my manual car in everyday traffic and I need new tires before winter anyway. BUT I still wasn't planning on having this happen RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW.

It was just another kick in the nuts. I was hoping to send that cash to my VISA card. I was also hoping to have my insurnace claim finished tonight. After spending 2 hours and 50 minutes at the stupid tire place(!), the claim still isn't done.

Coming home to no HTPC, no HDTV, and my slow ass laptop is no help.

...and my laptop's tiny harddrive is full. It keeps screaming at me that it is full every 15 minutes.

Fucking shit!

3 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

a very good thing I couldn't remember your blog addy last night, ~sigh of relief~

I was thinking of saying something I would have regretted.

8:21 AM  
Blogger BP said...

Just my normal bitching. I hope I didn't say anything to offend.

I'm guessing it wasn't about me but our friend. I still haven't heard any details but I know something bad must have happened between you two.

8:02 PM  
Blogger MG said...

was just a matter of time I guess.

and the comment was due to the excessive amounts of alcohol I had last Friday night, combined with pathetic ideas of what I needed at the moment, damn, I was in a very bad place.

This is a hard lesson learned.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home