Thursday, September 08, 2005

Reality Check

To MTV producers:

Let's have some fun. Let's throw somebody's Super Sweet 16 Party in the lobby of the Wisconsin State Fair Park Youth Housing lobby. It would be great! They can all wear their $2k dresses at their $150k party while 900 people who lost everything they own walk by. Oh yeah, the $20k music act could play in the lobby too.

HEY! You could also hit Shaq up on the next episode of cribs. I'm sure that his $18 million, 25 room mansion could help out quite a few homeless families. Heck, they could all have their own Bentley to drive around.


...sigh...


These shows drive me nuts. Does anyone actually watch that crap?!? It just depresses me. To watch someone walk through their $10million SUMMER HOME. WTF? Someplace where you stay once-in-a-while?!?

Donate your money you worthless pieces of shit!!!!

Lets do some math... $10,000,000 would pay for a $1000/month apartment for a year for 833 families. Get 50 celebs to donate that and you've got housing for 170,000 people. WOW.

1 Comments:

Blogger BP said...

Hi Sassy! I'm doing friggin' awesome right now. As of 30 minutes ago, my 4.5 day weekend has begun. And it looks gorgeous!

BTW, I still think your new BIO pic is incredible. NJ and I have to meet you for lunch sometime. I think we're doing a bunch of med college stuff in the next week or so.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home