Thursday, September 29, 2005

Evil fucking key.

OK I just got finished typing the most kickass blog entry ever. It was funny, contained the meaning of life, and had a nice odor. Will you ever get to read it? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I found out that if you accidentally hit the "Esc" key while typing your blog that it erases EVERYTHING. That's just fucking awesome. Whoever that designed that "feature" can suck my ass.

Hey NJ! Did you get your DSL crap figured out yet?!? ;)

BTW, whoever that thought up half nekkid Thursdays is a friggin genious. There's nothing better than real women showing some skin.

2 Comments:

Blogger HS said...

I found that out the hard way too! LMAO! Damn you ESC DAAAMN YOU!

Oh, its Osbasso http://www.osbasso.blogspot.com That came up with the half nekkid thursday idea...its definetly a way to spice up thursdays!

12:33 AM  
Blogger BP said...

OMFG. Now I can honestly say that a goddess has visited my blog. ;)

Yeah, since I blog once every never anyway, it REALLY pissed me off to loose everything.

I need to send the inventor of HNT a case of beer. LOL!

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home