Saturday, August 06, 2005

Ladies, don't smoke.

WHY, WHY, WHY? I just don't get it. What glamour is there in a nasty stinky expensive habit. That just kills me. Every hottie that came into the bar this evening lit up. WTF?!?

Are there any beautiful single women left that don't smoke? I have yet to find one while bar hopping.

It was just incredible. I'll admit it, I'm a wallflower. I'll sit back and just observe the crowd. EVERY woman in the bar was smoking.

I was watching this very cute brunette. Incredible booty, very nice body, cute smile. (She looked like Elizabeth Berkly from Showgirls.) After about a half hour, I thought to myself, "Hey, I may actually have to go talk to this cutie." ...then she lit up. I give up. The bar scene is friggin worthless.

I grew up in a non-smoking home. My smoking friends can't belive it when I say that I can smell someone smoking in the car in front of me in winter. Yes, it is that painfully obvious.

To me smoking is like a stench combination of puke and shit. Except that puke and shit don't soak into your clothes. I WILL NOT stay in a smoking hotel room. You can throw as much friggin air freshener in there as you want. It still smells floral shit. I would rather sleep in the lobby.

Finding a cute girl that isn't a moron is starting to seem impossible.

I really get a kick out of all of the obscenely beautiful women hanging out with complete loosers. The pretty boy metrosexual types. They complain how their boyfirends don't treat them well and are insensitive jerks.

Hi, how are you doing? I would worship the ground that any beautiful woman who gave me the time of day walks on. I have three hobbies. Cars, computers, and electronics. There isn't much that I can't fix or build. I also spend insane amounts of cash on my hobbies. Why? Because I have no woman.

I'm really drunk. I will probably regret what I've typed. Oh well. That's what 11 doulbe tall jack and cokes will do.

I'm starting to get to the point where I wonder if beautiful women are just a figment of my imagination. I see them on TV, in magazines, and on the net. Even once in a while in person. I just dunno.

1 Comments:

Blogger BP said...

Hi Dee. I dunno. I don't go to bars downtown that often. I usually go to the popular bars in the Waukesha/West Allis/New Berlin/Muskego Area.

BTW, I love Summerfest. I would have gone 3-4 days this year but I got the flu. (Yeah, in summer!)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home