Monday, August 22, 2005

All clear.

Ahhhhh. This morning went MUCH better that I thought it was going to. Everyone at the meeting knew why they were there and what needed to get done. I was actually very impressed by all of the progress made today. I'm still going to have to bust my ass to get it done by the 1st, but at least there is hope.

And now for something completely different...

I saw it again last night. I went to Pick 'n Save and there she was. My new car. Well not really MY new car but the exact one that I want.

Click it, touch it, LOVE IT!!!

It's a liquid metallic gray, Mazda 6i Sport. Isn't it sexy?!?!?

...excuse me while I drool over it a bit more... ;)

Stock it puts down 170HP. Not too bad for a little 4 banger. Within a couple months of getting it, I would have to throw on the Cosworth cold-air-intake, Cosworth Intake Manifold, and get it chipped and dyno'd. That would bump my power to the 200-210 region. After that the major mods would come. Either a Lentech or CP-E built transmission and a nice dual ball bearing turbo. 400HP. Oh yeah. Making Mustang and Corvette owner's cry would be a whole heck of a lotta fun.

After a couple/three years, I'd have to tear the motor apart. Put in some forged pistons and con rods. Then were talking 500HP.

I wonder if anyone would have an all-wheel-drive conversion out by then. Hmmmmm.

2 Comments:

Blogger BP said...

If it's new it shouldn't need much fixing. LOL! j/k

Yeah, sure. I'm always glad to help out a damsel in distress. ...who likes to talk about hot girl/girl kissing. ;)

Where's a drool smiley when you need one?

9:57 PM  
Blogger BP said...

LOL! Dee, you rock.

It's all about motivation. Don't get me wrong, I'll help any cutie in need. I'm just more willing to help someone that is scantily clad or willing to make out. ;)

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home