Monday, May 30, 2005

Can't think.

I'm going friggin' nuts. I can't get this girl out of my head. I met this cutie a couple of months ago when my roommate had some coworker's over. She's a smart, beautiful brunette. I think I've seen her about four times since. Everytime I've seen her I've either managed to do something dumb, or I just can't think of anything to say. I was amazed on Friday (when she was looking hotter than ever) that she was still talking to and hanging around me. She said three things that completely blew me away. I was showing her and this other dork my finished room lighting. I asked them if they knew what that was on my workbench. She pipes up, "That's a turbo!"

Wha? Did she really just say that?!? OMFG. She's incredibly smart, smoking hot, cooks, and she likes car stuff.

She then goes on to ask me how much power I'm making. She tells me how much power she's got and wants to know what I'm going to be making. I wanted to propose to her right there. ;)

Later that night she says that she wants to do 100mph in her VW. I almost had to pinch myself. This is the same EXACT goal as I have for my car.

Did I mention that she likes to wear thongs and has the world's sweetest ass?

I have gone over Friday's conversation 100,000 times. I don't know what to do.

I've made the mistake in the past more than once of asking women out when they were only trying to be nice. I wanna ask but I don't want to scare her off either. To make matters worse, I think that my roommate may have a thing for her. I don't want to screw up a 15 year friendship, but I also don't want to miss out on a possible new one. With someone of the opposite sex even! Who's hot and likes cars!!!

Did I mention that she is thinking about going back to school to become a doctor?

...jeez... It took me over an hour to write the above. I just can't stop thinking about her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bry said...

Go you! She sounds perfect!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Go slow and feel out the situation. You don't have to sacrifice the 15 year friendship to have one with her.

6:57 PM  
Blogger BP said...

Thanks you two. My roomate and I are having a party next weekend. We'll see what happens.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home