Sunday, March 13, 2005

What!?! Huh!?!

Ahhh.... Last night those two phrases were uttered many times. It was my roommate's sister's B-Day. We had a good sized group (I think it was about 10 people). We started out the evening be having dinner at Champps. I had The French Dip and a mug of Leinie's Creamy Dark the size of my head. It was good.

We then headed to a bar downtown that has a stage. They had three pretty good local bands. Way 2 Fall, Sidetract, and 13 Pills. It was insanely loud, the drinks flowed freely, and everyone had a kickass time.

I'm hungover, kinda deaf, and feeling pretty darn good.

All that and I got a good chunk of work done on my car this weekend.

Rock n Roll.


BTW, I'm watching StarTrek on SciFi because there isn't jack squat on. I just noticed that the Borg guys have no ass crack. I don't know what's scarier...not being able to crap, or me checking out a Borg's ass.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm commenting on an earlier post where you were examining your life because of an approaching birthday. I am soon to be 25 and for a while this approaching birthday really scared the crap out of me. It meant I was half way through my 20's and that 30 was fast approaching. I don't have a "career" or a boyfriend that could be anthing more than what he is and well girls have a much sooner expiration date on the whole baby thing than guys. But, recently I've had a change of perspective. I think my main problem was that I had all of these expctations for my life and my life hadn't followed my expected course. So, instead of stressing over the things I thought I would have done already I've decided to embrace all of the amazing things in my life and all of the great unexpected things that I've done. Maybe this will help you look at your life differently or maybe you'll just think I'm full of shit. Also, you've got tons of time to get married and make babies so don't worry :)! AY

11:31 AM  
Blogger BP said...

'Tis true.

I was just down because of my crummy job and being tired.

My uncle didn't get married until he was 35. He now has a great family of his own. I've always been a bit of a late bloomer. I'll find someone eventually.

As for the Borg asses...yeah...scary. I've gota go to a stip club or something!

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home