Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Stuck in my head.

I woke up this morning with the "Laverne and Shirley" theme song stuck in my head. WTF!?! Something that I probably haven't heard in 15 years and BAM...goin' to do it our way..doo dee doo doo...AHHH!!!!! Make it stop!

To make matters worse, when I got into work, I told NJ about the stupid song in my head, AND HE DOWNLOADS IT! Friggin douche bag!!

Side note... Anyone know where I can get turkey, stuffing, and gravy at 10pm? I didn't eat any dinner and am now starving. Wendy's it is!

Uh oh. I just got a call from a roommate. He's having problems with his shiny new server. I'm gonna go and try to bail him out. Hopefully I'll get to sleep before Wednesday. Ya gotta love computers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bry said...

"Laverne and Shirley"? What's that? He he he....j/k I think I saw a re-run once.

1:35 PM  
Blogger BP said...

LOL! Yeah, I think they ran re-runs of it longer in Milwaukee just because it was supposedly based here.

I also think that they stopped making it when I was about 5.

Why I had it stuck in my head...no idea.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home